Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Blizzard!

We have a blizzard warning here in Denver! It wasn't too bad earlier, but by the time I was allowed to go home (around 12:30) from work, you couldn't see anything in front of you! I had my jacket zipped all the way up to my nose, but my hood wouldn't stay on because of the wind. There is about 8 inches on the ground now and they are forecasting around 18" total by morning. Luckily, the Subaru is AMAZING in the snow - you start to slide and it literally 'snaps' you back into a straight course. It was fabulous and the easiest drive in the icy mess I've ever had. It let up earlier and Jamie and I went to the grocery store to get some things, then he's off on a tour with one of his bands now! So, I'm home alone with the animals, but it's warm and cozy!

No comments: